Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Walk for Dog Guides - Toronto (High Park) on May 29th

Hey guys! I just want to give you a quick update on something we are participating in next month that means a lot to me.

Troy, Zak (my boyfriend), and I will be taking part in this year's Purina Walk For Dog Guides at High Park on May 29th. If you don't have any plans for that day I strongly encourage you to come walk with us! If you're already planning on being there, I can't wait to meet you! 

Every dog guide from the Lions Foundation is provided at no cost to the client. Each dog costs approximately 25 thousand dollars to raise and train as a puppy. Since Troy was given to me at no cost, I want to be able to pay it forward in some way. The walk for Dog Guides is where I am starting.

My fundraising goal for this year is 500 dollars. We have raised 131 dollars so far and with your help I am confident that we can get Team Troy to $500! I would really appreciate it if you could share our fundraising page or this blog post to help us achieve our goal. 

Here is the link to our page where you can donate:

Once again, thank you for reading our blog! If you cannot donate, you can still help us reach our goal by walking with us and/or sharing our story with your friends :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment