Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Canadian Pet Expo: Day 1

Last week I won a really amazing Facebook contest from the Canadian Pet expo. I won 6 weekend passes to the expo and a 3D model of Troy from 3-D Pet Prints!

We started our day off by walking around and saying hi to people who recognized Troy and I from the blog, Facebook, and Instagram (thanks everyone for coming up and saying hi. I love meeting you guys!). Then we grabbed a few pulled pork sandwiches from a food truck before heading to the 3D pet prints booth to get our model of Troy. 

I am so excited to share the 3D model with all of you. I am pretty sure this is the first 3D model of a Lions Foundation Dog Guide to ever exist, which makes it even more exciting. Here are a few pictures of 3D Troy. They're not the greatest quality pictures. I'll post some better ones on our Facebook page when I get home on Monday but here's a first look at the model!



After doing we got our model of Troy we did a little bit of shopping at some of the vendors. We also got a few free samples. Here are some photos of what we got today at the expo. 


The items I purchased were the 3 dental balls (small, medium, and large sizes), a tricky treat ball, a "build your own" bag of 12 gourmet dog treats from Ambers barkery, and a "happy Easter" cookie from candid K nines. All of the other items in the picture were free samples. 

I am very excited to go back again tomorrow to see some of the dog shows and get more free samples. I may pick up a few more treats as well. There were some really good prices on Merrick and Northern biscuits!

If you're going to be at the pet expo tomorrow make sure you come up and say hi to us! Troy still has some trouble with being distracted by other dogs but he did REALLY well today. We even ran into one of his trainers from Lions and she was very impressed by how well he was doing around the dogs and people! :) 

P.S. Happy Easter weekend everyone. Troy hopes your dogs (and cats!) are getting lots of extra cookies and cuddles for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment