Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

A very special post...with PUPPY pictures!

About a month ago I received a package in the mail from Troy's foster mom. I haven't shared what was inside with any of you as I have been trying to find the right words to say to her (she doesn't read the blog but her friend tells her all about my updates).

Inside the package was a very sweet letter telling me all about Troy when he was a puppy. There was also a USB with pictures of Troy when he was a puppy. Here are a few of the super cute ones. I wish I had gotten to meet him when he was this little and fluffy! I believe that in these pictures he is approximately 2 months old.

This week I plan on posting an update to let you all know what we've been up to these last few weeks. I also plan on posting our Bark Box review and Paws and Play review once the boxes arrive!

I hope you're all having a great long weekend/valentine's day. If you're not, maybe these pictures will help ;)




P.S. A huge thank you goes out to Larraine for sending me these adorable pictures. I really appreciate everything you've done and there is a package coming your way in the mail very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment