Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

February Barkbox Review... and information on our meet-up!

Last week we got out February bark box in the mail. It is the last bark box I will be receiving as I have discovered a new box that Troy and I like even more. However that being said, our bark box was VERY cute and full of great things this month.

Here are pictures of everything that was in the box:

This month had a super cute Mardi Gras Theme!


Gluten-free Peanut Butter treats. Troy loves these! They're fairly large but easy to break so they're good for training.

Bully Stick - I don't particularly like giving these to Troy but he loves them so when we get them in boxes, he gets to eat them. This one was larger than the one we got in our December bark box but still fairly small.

Troy LOVES this rope/squeaky toy. I have to watch him carefully as he has started ripping apart his toys (especially rope ones!). So far it has held up pretty well. It still squeaks after a week and the ropes haven't been shredded apart yet.

We haven't tried these yet but he's a lab. He'll eat anything ;)

Troy LOVED this toy... until it stopped squeaking. We brought it to my boyfriend's house to share with his tiny dog.(Benji) After about 20 minutes of the little dog playing with the ball, it stopped squeaking. Now Troy could care less about it. Benji still likes it though so it will be re-homed.
This was my favourite box out of the three Bark Boxes we have received. We got another subscription box this month from Paws & Play. I will be posting our review of that shortly. I still love Barkbox but have decided to try something different for a few months. When you read my review I think you'll see why I have decided to switch companies! 

Also, if you live in the area, Troy and I will be doing a meet-up at Square One in Mississauga with a bunch of other graduates and foster puppies from Lion's Foundation Dog Guides on Sunday March 1st at 12:00. We are meeting at entrance 4 (near Lush) and would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment