Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Just 95 more hours...

Today was a great day. I finished all 4 of my final exams in just 2 hours, then I went to the mall and did a little bit more Christmas shopping - I'm almost finished now!

I just received an e-mail from the person who will be picking me up on Monday to go to Oakville. In 95 hours I will be on my way to training. I am getting picked up around 4:00 on Monday afternoon and I am so excited!

I just finished packing almost all the things I'm bringing with me. All that's left to pack is essentials that I still need until Monday, as well as a few snacks.

Here is a list of what I'm bringing with me:


  • Clothes (probably too many but I need options)
  • Tons of PJ pants because I hear it's cold
  • Slippers also because it's cold
  • Soap, shampoo, hairspray, etc.
  • Makeup (surprisingly not as much as usual...I don't think my dog will care how I look)
  • Computer 
  • Hard drive full of books and movies
  • Sims 4
  • DSLR (camera) - I know I'll constantly be taking pictures of my new best friend!
  • Nintendo 3DS, Animal Crossing, and Mario Party
  • Things to knit
  • Blanket for my dog to lay on
  • Notebook to keep notes/journal
  • A few healthy snacks (carrots, bananas, berries, cucumber, apples, etc.)- I'm not sure how healthy the food will be that's provided so I'm coming prepared to try and maintain my weight.
The most surprisingly thing that's happened to me today is that I managed to fit all of my belongings into just one suitcase! YAY!

Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything. I still have a few more days to make sure I have everything I'll need while I'm away. I can't wait to meet all of the people I've been talking to online and I am so excited to share pictures of my dog with you all! 

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment